The safety and health of our guests is of paramount importance to us. We pay close attention to the health and safety of our guests and the staff. We have taken into account the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and WHO regarding compliance with the necessary sanitary requirements, namely:
- Regular health monitoring of the staff is carried out: the temperature is taken with a non-contact thermometer at the beginning and end of the shift of each employee;
- All the staff are provided with personal protective equipment - masks and disposable gloves;
- All the staff are constantly trained and instructed; acquainted with the requirements and recommendations of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and WHO;
- At the entrance the Hotel and Restaurant are equipped with sanitary stations with
- Information tables for guests with the rules of conduct in the Hotel as well as sanitary and hygienic requirements are installed;
- The frequency of cleaning of public areas with mandatory disinfection of all contact surfaces is increased;
- Professional means of the European production with the corresponding conclusions of SES and indications of disinfectants are used for cleaning and disinfection;
- Processing of bed linen and terry products is carried out at high temperatures by professional certified means of the European production with the obligatory subsequent ironing;
- The work of the Restaurant and kitchen is strictly regulated by the requirements of state norms and is based on compliance with the HACCP standard;
- Internal protocols of work and response in case of emergency are approved.
We constantly monitor the updating of information, recommendations of experts as well as government organizations to immediately introduce the necessary security measures.